When Do You Require A Build Over Agreement

Third – the risk of damage to the building due to a sewer failure is not excessive as far as we know what is needed until you apply and we have seen your plans and the sewers involved To find out if you have the right to a self-cerified agreement, complete the questionnaire at the Thames water construction site (link above) Or ask us! All work including new foundations, foundations, stakes or basements required the approval of the water company before work began on site. In October 2011, most of the sewers and private sewers were transferred to the public domain for repair and maintenance by the local water company. Have you recently done an extension of your property or are considering doing so? Have you checked to see if you need to enter into a construction agreement with your local authority? Recently, many more people get caught because of a construction agreement or lack thereof when they make extensions of their property. A construction agreement allows the water company to ensure that the work to be carried out will not adversely affect the underlying sewers and ensures that the water company continues to have sufficient access to the canal for repair and maintenance. If you plan to build nearby or via a public sewer, you should contact the water company before carrying out the work to determine its needs. If no construction agreement has been reached, the vendor should have a sewer line review and the records forward to the water company. If the water company is satisfied that the sewers are in good condition, they will give a consolation letter confirming that the sewers are in satisfactory condition. The comfort letter generally satisfies the buyer and its mortgage lender that the Water Company will not take any action to demolish the insulting structure over the public sewers. Build over-agreements are a complex area both technically and legally and those who are not professional developers should consider seeking professional advice. A professional civil engineering consultant, with particular experience in building contracts, sewers and foundations, should be put in place. The cost of damage to sewers or foundations, without agreement or agreement, can be prohibitive.

Find your energy – cheapest monitors to let you know when you need to change again. Sometimes problems arise when owners try to sell their property, which is built in part or entirely through a public channel. Conservatories and extensions are the usual criminals. If a Build Over Agreement was not obtained when the work was done, then the water company has the legal right to enter the land to reach the canal, even if that means demolishing the building above the canal.